The WHO published the COVID-19 updates on its official website . And we would like to inform the important COVID-19 updates for the general awareness.
Globally, as of 6:34pm CEST, 24 July 2020, there have been 15,296,926 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 628,903 deaths, reported to WHO.
In India, from Jan 30 to 6:34pm CEST, 24 July 2020, there have been 1,287,945 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 30,601 deaths.
To protect yourself and others against COVID-19, clean your hands frequently and thoroughly. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water. If you use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, make sure you use and store it carefully.
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizers out of children’s reach. Teach them how to apply the sanitizer and monitor its use.
- Apply a coin-sized amount on your hands. There is no need to use a large amount of the product.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose immediately after using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, as it can cause irritation.
- Hand sanitizers recommended to protect against COVID-19 are alcohol-based and therefore can be flammable. Do not use before handling fire or cooking.
- Under no circumstance, drink or let children swallow an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. It can be poisonous.
- Remember that washing your hands with soap and water is also effective against COVID-19.
A bit of information about Eyemates; we are the Social Development consultant and helping the organizations and the individuals to make them to keep professional. For more information about us; please visit out web site and contact the team.
We are providing several social development services including COUNSELLING and PSYCHOSOCIAL linkages. Please visit our practice are; if you want to know more about the services.